Thursday 16 April 2015

"Do or do not"- "There is not try"

I'm a massive Star Wars geek fan...
"Do or do not! there is no try"

Good man Yoda I like his force wheedling mind bend!!!
Pay attention here now some psychology 101 Fergal style!

In my language "I cant" translates to bullshit so I ignore it!

I wont help you when you bullshit me... and you wont help yourself, because you are a liar when you say that. You can do anything you want, you just need to know how!

If you told me however "F*%& you Fergal, I don't want do", I might believe you then!
Your showing me a bit of fight, you can use that fight if you harness it correctly my apprentice Jedi!

Then we could find out why you don't want to and make a plan for breaking down that wall with your newly adjusted light saber!


Its not the pain in your arms, its not the pain in your legs that make you say i cant, is it? Really?

Have you not been in pain before when you put on trousers, a dress, only to look in the mirror before you leave the house to see you have more rolls on your tummy than the bread stand in Super value.(I should charge them for that one)!!!


Is that not real pain? when it makes you feel like crap because you know you can be better than this, you have been better than this!!!

Did you then say, I cant do this anymore or I don't want to Fu"£$ng do it anymore...?

As humans we are naturally resistant to change
Its your brain going "oh shit, we are changing, I don't like this... quick say something to protect us 
before we change and are uncomfortable, unsure, unsafe...


I dealt with my stuff at a very early part of my life although I still have my bad days.. and we all have a problem..

A great man once told me something very simple and true.
"Good day, bad day Ferge" thats life. 

Its just how long you have left it or how bad you let it get before deciding to do something about it that determines how much work you have to do to shift it.

I'm not talking your weight or your measurements here.
What im saying is you must deal with your demons, the thoughts that keep you awake at night, the thoughts that make you feel down, depressed and anxious which cause you to use your vice as the focus, the distraction.


I'm saying have the courage to look your demon straight in the eye and front kick it in the nuts!!!!

Unless "demon" is your pets name and that's just bloody cruel!!!

Until this evening Padowans

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!
Obi-wan-Ka-Ferge

No comments:

Post a Comment